May 20, 2012

Nedelja popodne...




















Anything can happen in life - especially nothing, mainly nothing. Once you know that, youre fine. Once you know that, you can retire. Set your clock by your heart. Work's over-rated and it will kill you. Finish nothing you start and start nothing you think youll continue. Im disaffected now. Im disaffected now. And to this model Ive kept. I surface at 3 in the clothes that I slept in. And though Im drowning in debt, Im richer through all the things Im rejecting. And in a rare, certain light, I have a strange charm, I think youd like me. And the rain brings me out. The rain makes me happy. Im disaffected now. Im disaffected now. Set your clock by your heart. Works over-rated and it will kill you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for being my own mentor on this issue. I actually enjoyed your own article a lot and most of all enjoyed reading how you handled the aspect I regarded as controversial. You happen to be always really kind to readers like me and assist me in my existence. Thank you.sandra
     

    ReplyDelete