May 1, 2011

Nedelja popodne...




It is for me the eventual truth
of that look of the lioness to her man across the Nile
it is that look of the lioness to her man across the Nile
wanna feel my heart break if it must break in your jaws
want you to lick my blood off your paws
you can't get her fast enough
I will swim to you
whether you save you me
whether you savage me
want my last look to be the moon in your eyes
want my heart to break if it must break in your jaws
want you to lick my blood off your paws
it is for me the eventual truth
it is that look of the lioness to her man across the Nile
and you can't get here fast enough
I will swim to you



It's difficult not to worry about what happens next.
Certain looks sort out confused looks.
Certain looks sport confused looks.

I watched us talking in the mirror,
and you put on that look that says,
"this little star wishes she weren't single."

It is the eye that catches me: a man protesting his worth.
It is the ear that catches you, putting the shake on your words.
You are alert as a tigress at a common table with her fate.
You can almost taste it.

We'll be gone by morning or be together by then.
We'll be gone by morning or be together by then.

I believe every woman has made up her mind to win.



The women are dressed up and they are up to no good
you're dressed up for liberation
you flash that fire flag you fly above
the bright hot sails of your eyes
they say vaguely goodbye
there is a long delay in our words
then there are no words
and I lay down tonight as nervous as a bride
she's not nervous but she tries
and it's vaguely goodbye

2 comments:

  1. Juvenile DelinquentMay 1, 2011 at 8:15 PM

    Prvi album na kome sam cuo predivni glas Jasona Moline, prosto poze silda lisce pada ceo dan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ufff, uvek me raznezi i lepo rastuzi...I uvek me vrati u magicno vreme Bauhausa, valjda zato sto sam tada i dobila ovaj album i zaljubila se u njega...

    ReplyDelete